Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Cards

Hi Everyone!

Crazy, short and sweet blog post from me today. I'm scrambling to get last minute stuff done, and I'm sure you can relate ;)

These two cards showcase the beautiful sentiments and background stamps that DRS Designs offers in their catalog.

The stamps used here are:


The stamps used here are:

Thanks for taking time out of your holiday preparations to drop by today...And if you want more holiday stamping ideas, stop by the DRS Designs blog . We have a new post there everyday!  

Details not listed above- Paper: The Paper Company, Ink: Stampin' Up, Twine: Martha Stewart, Punches: Martha Stewart, EK Success, Dies: Nesties, PTI

8 comments:

Karin said...

Hello Karin,
That card above has my preference. I love those colors and the holly with those red dots.
I have completed my Chrismascards. About 100 and posted around 80 of them.
Have a nice day and lot of ...Christmas shopping,
Karin

Gina Lindsay said...

Gorgeous cards, both of them. I love that red and green against the kraft background. I know what you mean by last minute stuff. I have done with all my shopping, but all the stuff I am making? Not so much. I am getting into full holiday panic mode over those things!

TannyP said...

Wow, Karin! These are gorgeous! You always have just the right touch and the bling on your holly berries is awesome! Those snowflakes are beautiful - I suspect I might need them =)

pinky said...

Beautiful cards Karin, enjoy the buzz, it will be over in no time lol

Cheryl said...

Both are gorgeous! I love how you create stamped backgrounds,

Have a great week end!

Samantha said...

I love 'em both, but the holly is my favorite. I just love those rich colors and the design is perfect!

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful card, I love the crisp white and pale blue paired up with the red, looks lovely. ~Diane

Jennifer E. said...

These might be simple, but they turned out really nice! You've added a lot of detail to these, yet kept them simple which really adds to their beauty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails