Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Tags

Hi Everyone!
There is a big sale going on for the next couple of days at Lindsay's Stamp Stuff. Everything is 25% off just in time for getting your last minute Christmas projects done!
My project for today are some easy decorated tags for Christmas made with some of Lindsay's Stamp Stuff.  They were made using scraps from my craft table.  Seriously, no new stuff, just bits I had on my craft table. I had no choice, this is what my little craft area has looked like for more than a week.  Since I love you all, I will bare my ugly crafting soul before you.

Humiliating and shameful, but proof positive that you can make the cute tags below even if your space looks like this too.
I used bits of green polka dot paper from this set named Homemade Holiday Paper Pack.


And the Joy tag image from my go to Lindsay's Stamp Stuff set this Christmas, Vintage Christmas Labels.


Cute, eh?


The felt poinsettias I used came in a six pack from the store, so they were a pre-made item ;)  You can always say you made them, but I always own up to what I buy.  As I like to say, "There is no shame in knowing where to shop."

I know I don't have to say that I love little round labels. They are constantly on my projects because the are so user friendly! The best thing about these is the digital aspect, because they can be sized to fit your specific punch.  No one will know how simple they are and you will get all the compliments.

Please visit Lindsay and the rest of the design team for more holiday projects and a freebie too!

Lindsay (Owner & Designer)
Cheryl (DT Coordinator)

Thanks for visiting me and if you live in the north, stay warm. If you don't, keep it to yourself.  I'm jealous enough :)

Challenges this project is linked to are as follows:
My Grafico-Christmas
Creative Card Crew-Anything Goes
Lollipop Crafts-Christmas Tag
One Stitch at a Time-Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafts-Merry Christmas
Pile it On-Wrappings and Tags
Stamp with Fun-Christmas
Stampotique-Punches and Die cuts
Tiffany Doodles-Christmas


Details not listed above-Paper: The Paper Company, Paper Pizzaz, Felt Flowers: KI Memories, Punch: Martha Stewart, Ribbon from my supplies, Ink: Tim Holtz

27 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh my gosh I love these!

Unknown said...

These are PERFECT!!! Love them! OMG you should see my craft room! I can't bring myself to even take pics! LOL

I also got a card in the mail from you today! Thanks so much!!!! And for the gift, too!!! Thanks!

Lindsay Weirich said...

Hey, when did you sneak in and take a photo of my desk!?! LOL, looks just like mine half of the time but the results are stunning!

Willy said...

Very beautiful tags! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge.

Cindi said...

fabulous tags!! and don't be too hard on yourself..my table looks like that right now too!
:)

Susie said...

Beautiful gift tags, and my table has looked like that for months!! Finally got around to tidying it tonight! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and Merry Christmas xx

Emily Leiphart said...

Karin, I'm envious that you HAVE a craft room to mess up! ;D That is one beautiful tag set and I love the tags that you made with it!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Gorgeous Xmas tags - you have put all the elements together beautifully. Love the Poinsettias and the circle greetings. Thank you for sharing with us at OSAAT this week. Have a wonderful Christmas. x Sylvia x

Cheryl said...

Karin, These are all adorable! I love that you made them with scraps. I love your post too. You made me smile.

Georgie Hughes said...

Lovely tags, the poinsettias are great.

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time Challenge Blog.

Georgie x
(Crafting Gina G)

Jayne said...

These are beautiful Karin, I love those flowers. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.

Clare Lloyd said...

Thanks for joining us @ PTD. Merry Christmas. x

Peggy said...

Great XMAS tags. I love all the elements on them. Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Kaz said...

Love these tags, thanks for joining us at Stampotique

...just Peggy said...

Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts. Love your tags!

Pauline said...

Hi Karin! These are so beautiful... I love your colour choices! Thanks for sharing them with us at For Fun this week! Merry Christmas!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Wow - love the flowers and your colors! Thanks for playing along in the Lollipop Crafts Challenge this week. ;D

kris said...

Gorgeous tags!!! Love the embellies you used on them!! very classy! Thank you for playing with us at Lollipop Crafts!

1CardCreator said...

These are gorgeous! You always make it look awesome! ~Diane

Courtney said...

Beautiful tags Karin! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's. Good Luck and Merry Christmas!

Courtney~

Margie said...

I love your little tags, I need to get moving and try some! SOOOO pretty!

Basement Stamper said...

Beautiful tags, love that you used scraps from your table! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

Helen Dooley said...

really cute tags!
Thanks for sharing on FOr fun.
Merry Christmas!

Kristen said...

Very cute! Love it. Thanks for playing with Going Grey with Scrap-Creations!

Love crafts forever said...

Stunning! Thanks for playing at OSAAT. Hugs Nataliya.

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Karen B. said...

Beautiful tags, and so worth your effort! Love the color combinations.

Amanda said...

Great tags!
Thanks for joining in with our Surprise Us/Anything Goes challenge at OSAAT.

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

Related Posts with Thumbnails