Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Simplify Christmas

Hi Everyone!

I love the sentiment on my cards today, and keeping with the simple theme, my cards are simple. 

 These were made with stamps from DRS DesignsSimplify Christmas is from the new releases this month, and 4 in 1 Snowflake background is such a fantastic all around winter themed stamp.  I made the red one first, thinking of a poinsettia flower when I made it.  It was so quick, I went ahead and made another one using the opposite colors. 




Thanks for visiting today and I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating the Christmas holiday this week!

Details not listed above-Paper: Georgia Pacific white, Ink: Stampin Up and unknown source, Punches: EK Success, gems from my supplies.

5 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Great idea to use the stamp this way Karin. Looks awesome! ~Diane

TannyP said...

Holy cow - I just love these cards, Karin! So perfectly simple and beautiful. The shine is stunning. I may have to CASE these for the family cards I need for Friday!

pinky said...

Wow Karin love what you have created!!

Cheryl said...

These are beautiful! Fabulous, clean design.

Jennifer E. said...

Love the simple design! These turned out looking so festive!

Related Posts with Thumbnails