Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Friday, December 3, 2010

I Brake For Digi

Hi Everyone!

You may have already seen on my side bar here at the blog, but I'm on the DT for I Brake For Digis.  I will be bringing you some great digital images that are available at the store. 

To celebrate my first post, I thought I would make a festive looking card, using this cute Bunch of Balloons stamp.  It is the perfect card for my stash of birthday cards; those always seem to be the first to go, but it can be used for any occasion!

 I love the bold outlines of the stamps, it makes them so easy to color.  I used Copics for this image and added highlights with my blender pen.

  If you purchase anything at the I Brake for Digis store, be sure to use the code SAVE10KARIN and it
it will save you 10% on your order each and every time.
Thanks for visiting the blog today!

Challenges this card is linked to are as follows-
Moxie Fab-Birthday
Fab n Funky-Birthday
A Crafty Little Place-Anything Goes
There She Goes-Cards for Kids

Details not listed above-Paper: GP White, Basic Grey, Punches: Stampin' Up, ribbon from my supplies.

8 comments:

TannyP said...

Super cute card and enabling with a discount?! You ROCK, my friend! Your coloring is outstanding on these fun balloons - always adore the way you have mastered the corner rounding to perfection.

pinky said...

Its a great little card to have handy all right, love it Karin. Congratulations on your new dt post. Have fun.
Pinky

Cheryl said...

Congratulations! This is a great card to kick off your DT term. I love the colors you used.

Thank you for the coupon. I have to stop shopping for myself until after the holidays but I will keep this in mind. I love being enabled!

Sheri Gilson said...

Very cute!! Congrats!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at A Crafty Little Place this week!!
Sheri-ACLP DT

Jennifer said...

This is lovely! Thanks for joining us at F'n'F! xx Jenny xx

Chrissy D said...

This is such a FUN card! We are so excited to have you join the team!

Cindy Groh said...

Love it! The whole card just flows so nicely. Well done.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karin! Thanks for entering the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week Birthday challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails