Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Music Saves My Soul Saturday

Happy Saturday Everyone!

I'm linking up again this week at Marcea's Blog for a fun, Saturday Linky Party...Choose a song and play along with us.


My pick this week is Madeleine Peyroux doing a cover of a Leonard Cohen song called Dance Me to the End of Love.  I can never find a decent video to post for you, so this is concert footage from a couple of years ago.

Love her version of this song. The blues-y, quirky quality of her voice suits it so well...

Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is lovely - what a fabulous voice xx

Cheryl said...

I swear we love the same type of tunes! Too bad we don't live closer together. Great pick. Not only do I love Madeleine Peyroux but I love good covers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails