Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

More Holiday Tags

Hi Everyone!

I'm back this week with some more tags.  I apologize to Lindsay and my Lindsay's Stamp Stuff  design teammates for totally messing up last week.  Everyone did the fun packaging post, and I was off a week and posted some tags.  Well, that just means more tags for you this week.

This first tag is on my jar of homemade cocoa.  I used the cocoa packet image from the set Warm Winter along with a piece digi paper from the Shabby Houndstooth Paper Pack on the tag here:


And yes, my favorite go to round label for the top :)


Here is a peek at both of the sets:



These next tags are crazy simple.  I like to have a small treat at every one's place at the dinner table, and I'm super low on time this year.  So I used a label from my favorite LSS Vintage Christmas Labels set.


I printed it out in red and then used the largest Nestie to cut it out.  It left a nice wide border around the image, so I didn't have to layer it on another piece of paper.  Then I added the HO HO HO to the center.  This was printed out separately and added on after I used a circle punch to cut it out.  A slit on the top and bottom to fit the candy can through and I was done.

Her is is at my place setting.


A wider shot of my Christmas table.


And a closer shot of the lovely arrangement that was a gift from my Aunt Inge this year.


Thanks for visiting today and be sure to see what tags Lindsay and the rest of the team have to show you this week.

Lindsay (Owner and Designer)
Cheryl (DT Coordinator)


Challenges these projects are linked to:
My Grafico-Christmas

10 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Karin

Lovely tags and great idea with the candy cane. Your table looks fabulous too - mine is covered in childrens toys at the moment!!!!

I would also like to wish you and your family a Wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

Hugs Ali x

Karin said...

Dear Karin,
I wish you and your family a very nice Christmas.
And with that tablesetting it will be a Wonderful Christmas!
Greetings from Belgium
Karin

Frohe Weihnachten!!!

Laurel said...

Wow, wow, wow, what a fabulous post today! LOVE what you have done!

Gina Lindsay said...

Love the tags but the pace setting idea is my favorite! I love this idea, TFS. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

TannyP said...

So Christmasy! Lovely idea, Karin...that candy cane is perfect! Your cocoa looks delish!

Cindi said...

fabulous tags!! I like the bakers twine on there. your table is so pretty!!
:)

Mrs. Fence said...

Your candy tags and cocoa labels are fab and your table is GORGEOUS! Merry Christmas, Karin!

Margie said...

Beautiful table setting! Love the hot cocoa, too! Thanks for sharing, Merry Christmas! (Thank you for the Christmas card, too!)

Cheryl said...

Wonderful projects (as always). I love your festive table setting. The candy candy tags are perfect.

Merry Christmas to you and your family! Happy Birthday too!


PS Liz is standing over my shoulder and really likes your projects. She now has some big plans to make candy cane decorations for our table tomorrow.

Lindsay Weirich said...

what a pretty table, you are the hostess with the mostest:) i love the bakers twine on the cocoa jar too, such nice touches!

Related Posts with Thumbnails