Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happy Holly-Days!

Hi Everyone!

My card today uses another digi stamp from I Brake For Digi's.  I had this paper scrap on my desk from a past project, so I went with a square card using a favorite layout of mine, which is also easy to mass produce. 

This Holly Berry image was fun to color and matched exactly to the paper.  I added some red Stickles on the berries for bling and made the sentiment myself in Word. I hope my recipient will like it as much as I do!

Would you like to get 10% off your purchase each and everyday at I Brake For Digis?  Just use the code SAVE10KARIN and you will!

Thanks for visiting and Happy Holly-Days!

Challenges this card is linked to are as follows-
CARDS Create Blog-Easy to Mass Produce
2 Sisters Challenge-Sparkly Christmas
Bugaboo-Anything Goes
Ellephantastic-Red & Green
Secret Crafter-Christmas
Brakefast Club-Christmas
Stamps R Us-Christmas

Details not listed above-Paper: the Paper Company, and unknown source, Punches: EK Success, Markers: Copic.

12 comments:

Karin said...

Hello Karin,
This is what we call a "Chique" card.
Have a nice day,
Karin

Jill said...

Really love your card, gorgeous backing paper and I love the repeated holly image! Thanks for playing along at Ellephantastic this week and hope to see you back for our next challenge. Jill

Vicki Dutcher said...

Pretty CAS card - great coloring. Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

TannyP said...

I'm sure the recipient will love it! Such a fun, easy layout...great job, Karin!

pinky said...

I love this card Karin, the backing paper is just gorgeous.
Pinky

Cheryl said...

I love the DP you used and the repeated holly images. Very festive and pretty.

Gina Lindsay said...

Too cute! I love that the holly on the paper and the image match so well.

Curly said...

Wow stunning creation, and lovely colours
thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter: 112 Christmas
Good luck,
Hugs Bridget :) x.
SCSC DT

Virgo5 said...

Great card, love the sentiment!
Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Joanne Travis said...

Thanks for playing in Speedy's Friends challenge this week and Happy Holidays!

Helen Laurence said...

Hi sorry I'm a little late!
Great card & thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic x x

Chrissy D said...

Love your lay out and that paper- gorgeous card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails