Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Twisted Candy Canes

Hi Everyone!

Starting today, Tuesday will be my regular day to post a card over at the DRS Designs Blog...So head on over to see the entire card that belongs to this snippet :)


Thanks for dropping in and please stop back later today...I will be posting again...Gasp! Twice in one day...I know, right?


1 comment:

Karin said...

Hey Karin,
I looked at your card and liked it. I will be back later today... because... I'm curious (hi,hi).
Have a nice scapday!
Karin

Related Posts with Thumbnails