Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Music Saves My Soul Saturday

*This is my second post for the day...Please scroll down to see how you can win a voucher to the


Hi Eveeryone!



Hope you like the Rufus song I picked out for you this week...I could post a song by him every week, I love his voice.  Sorry it's just footage of him on Letterman, but he is still AWESOME!




Pick out a song and link it up here on Marcea's blog...I'd love to know what you are listening to.

Have a great Saturday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, great song!

Sandie said...

Great song and not one I've heard before. Brilliant :D

Vanja said...

I've never heard it before, but it's a great song. :)
hugs, Vanja

Cheryl said...

I love Rufus Wainwright! Great pick!

Related Posts with Thumbnails