Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Treat Boxes

Hi Everyone!

The theme this week for the DT for Lindsay's Stamp Stuff  is quick and easy treats and I have super easy ones to show off.  Trust me when I say they aren't complicated, because I need about 75 of them ;)  Another bit of good news, the entire My Grafico site is 40% off today, so you can get a deal on anything in
Lindsay's Stamp Stuff shop.


I purchased these clear boxes from Walmart on clearance.  They were 50 for $10.00 and I was able to nestle 8 Hershey Nugget chocolates perfectly inside.
This was the first one that I made.

The round label came from this set Vintage Christmas Labels. I sized it in Word to fit my punch, and set it to print out in red.

Then I realized that the boxes came with silver pre-cut ribbon, so I decided to go with a blue color scheme instead. 

Did you know that the white address labels fit the nuggets exactly?

Naked Nuggets...

Covered in a stampy label.

In their boxes.

With their new blue labels.

Are you all ready for Christmas?  I'm getting there.  If you need some more ideas for treats, Lindsay and the rest of the Design Team have been working hard, doing all the thinking to make your life easier.  Visit their blogs for all the details and a freebie to boot!

Lindsay (Owner & Designer)
Cheryl (DT Coordinator)
Micki

Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Challenges this is linked to are as follows-
My Grafico-Christmas
Bunny Zoe's Crafts-Christmas and anything but a card
Craft Your Passion-Anything Goes
Shabby Tea Room-Holiday Gift Item

Details not listed above-Paper: Georgia Pacific white, Punches: EK Success, Marvy, Stamp:Stampin' Up! wheel.

12 comments:

1CardCreator said...

What a gorgeous treat! Can't imagine making 75 of them! !Diane

pinky said...

Lovely, you have turned them into little luxury gifts!!

Laurel said...

So sweet, love it!

Cheryl said...

Wow- these boxes where a steal. Good for you.

You dressed them up wonderfully. They look beautiful.

Mrs. Fence said...

Hee hee hee...great minds think alike! I love this idea, these boxes are just lovely with their decorations inside and out!

Cindi said...

what a colorful and festive gift idea!! great project
:)

Lindsay Weirich said...

hmm, an address label, so many possibilities! great job!

Debbie said...

These sweet treat boxes are wonderful! I {heart} the blue and silver color palette! Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room :)

Nicole said...

Great job with all of those boxes! So pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

They look yummy!!
Thank you for joining us this week at Craft Your Passion, good luck! Hugs shell xx

sammi said...

Fantastic gift box! I love the way you call the chocolates "Naked nuggets" in your post! Too cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us in our "anything goes" challenge at Craft Your Passion. Good Luck in the draw!

Clare said...

Love it! thanks for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

Related Posts with Thumbnails