Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Another Sunflower

Can you stand another sunflower??? This is a great late summer/early fall card with the sunflower as a focal point. I popped up the "face" of the flower to give it more dimension and used pencils to color the image. They always give a nice, soft look to a project. The sunflower is from Stampin Up and the background is the same cuttlebug folder in the post yesterday... Thanks for dropping in and have a wonderful weekend!












1 comment:

Kelly L said...

Love the layers and the texture, Karin. Btw, great name for your blog. I enjoyed the story, too. :) Hugs, kel

Related Posts with Thumbnails