Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My First Challenge


This is my first attempt at a Mojo Monday challenge...I had scraps left over from making a couple of cards with this set and color combination, so I thought I would use it for this challenge as well. I feel like the card was a success, now let's see how the posting/linking thing goes! LOL!

3 comments:

TannyP said...

I'd say that card was a HUGE success - it's gorgeous! I love how you paper pieced and your patterned papers are perfect =) Great work!

Mary G. said...

Great card!! Live the paper piecing!!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

SO cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails