Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Clean and Simple

Ok, so I was going to make a one layer card. Easy, right? I mean, no cutting or measuring or referring to sketches, etc...Who thought making a clean and simple one layer card could be so maddening?? I am still considering this a success for me even though it's 2 layers and one small embellishment. It was really difficult leaving the hearts alone too...I was reaching for the Stickles, crystal effects...aahhh! Love these kid saying from Inkadinkado...Really get to the point... Thanks for visiting friends!

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Love those hearts, awesome job.

Silli said...

Hello Karin, your card is beautiful. I love the colors Hugs and happy day. Silke

Related Posts with Thumbnails