Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Dry Erase Tile

These are a few examples of my dry erase tiles that I am making for the fall craft fair season. They really are the perfect thing to sit on the kitchen counter for your ongoing grocery list of the week, Honey Do list, phone messages, etc... You get the idea!














This one is my favorite...I love this little guy!






Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the day!








No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails