Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Back to School

I can't believe it's almost that time again...Where does the summer go??? I made two of these cards, one for each of my nieces. My oldest niece is actually starting her sophomore year in college (so unbelievable!) but she claims to like getting my cards in the mail. When I went to visit her, she had a special spot with my latest card on display in her dorm. I'm not totally buying it...I think maybe it went something like..."Where's that card Aunt Karin sent?? She's on her way...I gotta put it out!" LOL!




This stamp was from the $1.99 "hot spot" at Archiver's...I think it is from Stampology. This card doesn't have any bling, but it doesn't need it. Just a sweet reminder to hit the books... Thanks for lookin'!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Karin, this card is so cute! Love the papers! Thanks for stopping by my blog and your very nice comments! Hope you will visit often! Blessings to you!

TannyP said...

I always think that's the case, too, but people do seem to love the time and effort put into homemade cards. Great work - they'll love their cards =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails