Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Birthday Pop Up

This is the first card I made with this Cuttlebug embossing folder. I love the row of bold candles, and the Stickles glitter glue on them gives the card a festive pop. I even embossed the "Make a Wish" sentiment with some glittery powder, to complete the look. However, when I stamped the inside with "Happy Birthday", it seemed like a let down compared to the fun exterior. Sooo...


I decided to make it into a pop-up card that could hold a gift card! (How about a lottery ticket for someone???) Loooove It! Now the inside is better than the outside! Oh, another idea...make a few of these into Christmas cards; And instead of gift cards in the slot, add a photo.
Endless possibilities!!!


Thanks for dropping by...Even if it's not your birthday today, may you celebrate the day just because!










No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails