Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Masculine Card

Happy Monday!

Today my offering is that of a masculine card. The paisley paper, combined with the paisley embossing, paired well with my image of horses. Sort of a western theme I guess. Scrolling down... You can see the matching embossing here....And...



Since it was pretty plain, I decided to stamp the inside too. I have said before, it always ties a card together very well.



Thanks for dropping in today!

Card details: Patterned paper: Matamore Swirl from Pixie Press, Stamp: Stampabilities, Ink: Stampin Up, Cuttlebug, Nestibilities, ribbon from my stash ;)



2 comments:

Jacquel said...

This is a great *man* card. I always have a hard time with them....you made it look easy! tfs!!!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Very nice card. I love the paisley paper. It is a great masculine card!! Maria

Related Posts with Thumbnails