Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Monochromatic Card

I have decided that I LOVE the neat, unfussy look of this monochromatic card. I saw this layout done with matching designer paper, but I thought I would give it a try with stamps instead. I would say, "What do you think about it?", but since I have decided that I LOVE it, I don't care. LOL! Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope you have a neat and unfussy day!

2 comments:

Silli said...

Hello Karen... NO!NO! Karin...;-) Many thanks for your sweet comment! Your card is so beautiful. I love the Pocket silhouettes.... Hugs from Germany.... Silke

Ann said...

I think it's GORGEOUS!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails