Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Big Bold Medallion

Hi Everyone!

I purchased just a couple of things from the new Stampin Up catty and my demo dropped them off this week. (If you are reading this, Hi Gayle!) I wish I could properly expound on how AWESOME I think this Medallion stamp is. (Sheesh, that makes me seem old and lame...;)) But, it's pure genius I tell ya!

It's fabulous when you can ink up a stamp and produce a luscious looking card like this in about five minutes!!! That rarely happens for me. The only thing I did, that was extra on this card, was punch out the center from a second stamped image. I then embossed it with rainbow embossing powder and popped it up in the center and added a rhinestone.

Ta-da! Here is a close up of the sparkle...


Thanks for the visit today!



2 comments:

TannyP said...

Every time I see this medallion, it makes me think I must have it. You've created another lovely creation that makes me want it. Thanks for inspiring!

Amanda said...

Very pretty! I love Black & White cards they make me happy. TFS

Related Posts with Thumbnails