Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

On the Couch Again

I realize I have shown this set before, but I made these cards a couple of weeks ago for the birthday of a friend and for my aunt who had knee surgery. I love the sentiments that come with this set...so versatile! (Named On My Couch from PTI.) I thought this patterned paper makes a great "floor" and the chair rail behind the chairs is a piece of ribbon.

This just adds a small amount of texture to the card. I also love the different add ons that come with this set...different pictures, the kitty cat... Oops! I just realize I never colored in the feet of the chair like I did in the next card...hopefully the person didn't notice!


Well, thanks for stoppin' by, and I hope you have time for a catnap today!




5 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

How cute these turned out!! wonderful job:)
Hugs,
Cheryl

Unknown said...

How cute the cat is. And omg! Not coloring the feet of the chair........everyone is gonna notice! No way! You did an awesome job.

paige said...

These cards are great! You can't beat owning a set that is so versatile!

TannyP said...

Wow - those are fabulous! I love that sweet couch and the way you've done the pictures to really scene it up =)

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Great job with this set! I just bought it at CHA (along w/ about 10 other PTI sets!!) and it is one of my favs. Maria

Related Posts with Thumbnails