Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Trendy Trees

I found this patterned paper at JoAnn's and thought it would go well with my stamp set. (Trendy Trees from Stampin Up) When I got home, I realized it was even more perfect than I had imagined in the store! All I had to do was rough up some edges and add a bit of ribbon and the card was complete. Super easy and super cute! Take a moment today and let someone know you are thinking of them...

1 comment:

TannyP said...

Oh it's PERFECT! Great card, Karin!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails