Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Monday, August 3, 2009

So "Tweet"!

I have been wanting to make something with this sweet paper by DCWV for a long time. I finally figured out the perfect thing to use it for. This little bird house is made from a templete by Nichole Heady and I am going to fill it with some sweet treats for an upcoming birthday. The little matching card looks cute enough just as it is. However, if you scroll down you can see that it is actually three dimentional and stands up on its own! Cool, huh? I wish I could take credit for the concept, but I stumbled upon it somewhere out there in blog land. I wish I could remember...I believe the blogger said it was a Stampin Up! idea. I love that it has that little surprise element to it! Have a "tweet" day!












No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails