Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wine Tag

Good Morning everyone!





This is an example of of the Wine Tags I am making for the fall craft fairs. An excellent alternative to the typical bag, they simply slip over the neck of the bottle. Being that they were big sellers last year, I am once again making a variety, including Thanksgiving and Christmas themed tags. Thanks for looking and hope you have a happy day!





Details: Stamps: Studio G, MSE!, Stampin UP!, Paper: Joann's, Ink: Stampin Up!, Ribbon: from my stash of supplies

3 comments:

Tae said...

thats a very pretty card... i scrapbook ocasionally...

TannyP said...

This is brilliant, Karin! I always pack up the beautiful bottles in stupid bags...I'll keep this in mind for our next gifting =)

Beautiful work!

Amy J said...

Great idea! It turned out wonderful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails