Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Small Sunflower

This stamp comes from a set named A Flower for All Seasons by Stampin Up! There are 4 stamps included, but I think this image is my favorite... I love the ladybug on the side of the pot. I loved it so much that I carried it over to the inside of the card for that custom touch. Take that, all you pre-made commercial cards! Thanks for visiting and have a happy, sunshine filled day...






1 comment:

Mary G. said...

This is so prety- simple yet beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails