Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Couch Potato

Here are a couple of cards made with my new stamp set from PTI. This set is so unique and I love the many sentiments that come with it. Hard to make a bad card when the product is so nice. I included a close up of each card as well, so you can see how the pillows are kinda popped up. The chair and couch are paper pieced using the background paper which was purchased at Joann's last year. Have a relaxing day!













1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love the little pillows....so perfect! And that patterned paper is great for a couch. tfs

Related Posts with Thumbnails