Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

More Wine Tags

Hi !


I thought I would show you a better photo of a couple more Wine Tags with more specific information. It wasn't clear in the post a couple of days ago about how the tags slipped over the neck of the bottle. The tags are 4 1/2" X 11", with the score line at 2 3/4". The 2 3/4" portion has the hole punched in the center using a 1 1/4" punch and then decorated using a scallop punch.





The top part of the tag has the corners rounded too. Then just decorate as desired!



Thanks for dropping in today...


Details-Stamps: Stampin Up, Studio G, MSE, Ink: Stampin Up, Accessories: Nesties, ribbon and rhinestones from my stuff...

6 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

These are wonderful! - first I've seen tags for wine bottles...thank you for the inspiration!!!

paige said...

These are great! thanks for including the measurements, I'll be making some of these for sure!

Jacquel said...

I really love your tags Karin! They're very pretty....tfs how to make them!!!

Unknown said...

Ohhhhh those are nice. I am going to Napa Valley on Wed. I guess I have to bring wine home and make those! :)

Michelle Forrest said...

These are just too cute! Love them!

Cheryl Walker said...

Very cute tags!!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Related Posts with Thumbnails