Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award!



Many, many thanks to Mary G. for nominating me for the Kreativ Blogger Award! I am truly HONORED that you would have selected me for your list of people! To visit Mary, and see what creative things she is making just click HERE....




So, to accept this award, I must do the following things:

1. Thank the person who nominated me.

2. Include a link to her blog.

3. List 7 interesting things about myself.

4. Nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers

5. Post links to their blogs.

6. Leave comments on their blogs and let them know they have been nominated.



Well, here are my 7 Things... which are kinda quirky and random!


1. I have, on more than a few occasions, had strangers say to me, "Has anyone ever told you, you look like Leann Rimes?" Frankly, I don't see it...(Well, maybe her older sister! LOL!)

2. My dream is to own my own Bed & Breakfast.

3. I have shaken hands with Oscar Award winning actress Eva Marie Saint.

4. I secretly wish I could have the super powers of Sabrina from Bewitched.

5. My picture was in the local paper shaking hands with Democratic Presidential candidate Jerry Brown. (Yeah, it was awhile ago!)

6. I think rubber stamp images of snowmen without hats are weird.

7. Back in college, I acted opposite Tony award winner Rodger Robinson in Othello.




Now, the next thing I have to do is nominate seven of my own fellow bloggers. I must confess, I find this an impossible thing to do. I have been inspired by soooo many talented people, many of whom have already received this award and others like it...I just cannot narrow it down. So, if you don't have this award and wish to display it on your blog, just leave me a comment and it is yours to pass on. Or, if you would like me to visit your blog, just leave me a comment and I will drop in.


Thanks again for choosing me Mary! And thank you to all the bloggers out there for sharing and continuing to inspire others with your creativity...I am thrilled to be part of this fabulous community!


Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails