Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Pet Sympathy

I recently made this card for a friend whose longtime pet passed away. I used the Cuttlebug for the textured background, a Fiskars corner adorner for the "fancy" corners, and the Classic Oval Nesties for the kitty image from Inkadinkado. I thought the navy, gray, and white was a soothing color scheme. If you have ever had a pet who has been a member of your family, you can relate to that void you feel right after it happens. I hope this gesture was a small comfort at this sad time.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails